Micronutrients are vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants essential to your health and wellness. Deficiencies in micronutrients impact your body’s immune system, which can contribute to a variety of health issues and disease.
Micronutrient testing gives you the ability to optimize your health by better understanding your body’s deficiencies. At Thrive, we use SpectraCell’s exclusive micronutrient test to examine how nutrients are functioning in your body. The micronutrient test measures 35 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other essential micronutrients in your white blood cells. This blood test is the most accurate, scientifically proven method of assessing nutritional deficiencies.
The process is easy: We perform the test, send it to the lab, and get the results two weeks later. The results are easy to read and comprehensive, allowing us to fully examine your body’s micronutrients and better pinpoint any deficiencies that could cause problems. We are also able to create customized IV infusions and treatment plan recommendations to get you back to peak health.
The Micronutrient Test measures the following components:
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, K, Biotin, Folate, Pantothenate
- Minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Copper
- Amino Acids: Asparagine, Glutamine, Serine
- Fatty Acids: Oleic Acid
- Antioxidants: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Cysteine, Glutathione, Selenium, Vitamin E
- Carbohydrate Metabolism: Chromium, Fructose Sensitivity, Glucose-Insulin Metabolism
- Metabolites: Choline, Inositol, Carnitine
- SPECTROX™: Total Antioxidant Function
- IMMUNIDEX™: Immune Response Score
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a Micronutrient Test.